Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Christmas, New Years and everything in between

Christmas with my family was a little different this year, but just as good as always. It was my first Christmas to not be in Texas because my whole fam came to Florida. We spent Christmas eve and Christmas day in Jacksonville, but then headed to Orlando to one of my families favorite vacation places in the world...Disney World!

We got to go to all of the Disney Parks and Universal Studios as well. I am proud to admit that I did ride all roller coasters in Disney World (i know that are not that big...but they are still big for me). I am obsessed with the new Toy Story Mania ride too! My fave Disney movie already is Toy Story but this ride is just so cool. It is 3D and you get to shoot things for points!

Disney was packed for the most part but thanks to a little "disney magic" from a certain someone we didn't have to wait in any big lines at magic kingdom! It was spectacular!

I loved getting to see me family for almost 2 weeks and had such a wonderful break!

1 comment:

Kat said...

Spending Christmas at Disney World sounds like a superb idea! haha I hope you are doing wonderfully! I thought about you the other day- I heard SexyBack when I was out the other night and I immediately thought of you and Awhit and jazz bearobics... that's prolly strange, but oh well! Miss you Amy!