Saturday, January 24, 2009

So Many Movies...

There are so many movies are out or that are soon to be out that I am dying to see. Here is my list of movies that I must see:


#1. New In Town:

I mainly want to see this movie because it is very similar to my life right now! I can definitely relate to the picture above...that is me every morning.


#2. Confessions of a Shopaholic

This is probably last on my list but I still think that it looks cute.
#3. Bride Wars

So, I actually already saw it but I really liked it so I thought it should make my list. Also, the ending is not very predictable which i loved!


#4. Revolutionary Road
Most of you know about my recent obsession with Titanic, so the fact that Kate and Leo are back together in another movie automatically makes me want to see it.


#5. He's Just Not That Into You
This is probably the movie I am looking forward to the most! There is a ton of big names in the cast and the previews just look so good.
So there you have it, my top 5 movies so far in 09. Let me know if you have seen any of the movies that are out and your thoughts on them!

1 comment:

Desiree said...

My top 8 must see's: 1. Slumdog (on the list for tomorrow!) 2. Milk 3. Revolutionary Road 4. New in Town 5. Conf of a shopaholic 6. He's Just Not That Into You 7. Frost/Nixon (just saw it and it was AMAZING!!) 8. The Reader (ok can you tell I want to see all the movies nominated for best picture plus some fluff movies just for fun?! lol!)