Friday, January 30, 2009

So much radio

Now that I have ventured out of my cubicle to Minnesota, I get to drive around to all different doctors offices. This means that I listen to the radio much more than I normally would. Because I have heard the top 40 songs about 100 times each I will share with you my top five favorite songs at this moment.

In no particular order they are...

1. You Found Me- The Fray
2. Love Story (the fast radio one)-Taylor Swift
3. Feel that Fire- Dierks Bentley
4. My Life Would Suck Without You- Kelly Clarkson (I do love that Kelly is Back)
5. Sweet and Low- Augustana

I also am obsessed with 2 cds at the moment as well. They are:

#1. Fearless:
I have recently become obsessed with Taylor Swift and like her new cd even more than the first one! I would def recommend buying this if you don't already own it.


#2. Jersey Boys Soundtrack


I realize that this is an extremely random choice but lately I just have been loving it. I think because it is so different from all of the music on the radio and a fun break when i am driving.

So there you have it...my current radio faves. Let me know what your favorites are!

2 comments:

Celina said...

also some excellent radio choices....

"hope it gives you hell" by all american rejects and "human" by the killers

Ashley said...

I too love that Kelly is back! I am such a fan of her...and like Celina I like "gives you hell" ...that song just makes me laugh! Hope you're staying warm...SEE YOU SOON! :)