Monday, January 19, 2009

Minnesota

So for those of you who don't know, I am in Minnesota for the next month for work. I got the opportunity to go out and talk to docs in person so here I am!

The weather here is a drastic change from Florida to say the least. Last Thursday was the coldest day Minnesota has had in 5 years...crazy i know! I have never seen so much snow and ice in my life, so this is definitely an experience for me.

The good thing is that the people here are SO nice! I absolutely love all the docs I chat with...it is even better to talk to them in person rather than on the phone. I even made friends with the hotel staff. I chat with them every afternoon about my day and they even sent me a dessert plate to welcome me!

These next couple weeks are going to be an adventure and I will try to keep you all posted. So for now I am signing off from the twin cities!

No comments: