Monday, December 15, 2008

Best Work Day Ever!

Today could quite possibly be my favorite day of work so far! We had an office potluck and then chinese gift exchange. All of the older people are back in the office so we had a total of 30 people which I love because the office is always busy and there is never a dull moment.

The potluck was AMAZING! It reminded me a little bit of first grade when all the mom's have a christmas party for the kids, except if was in my office and we are old enough to cook for ourselves. Today I ate as much as I did during Thanksgiving and it was glorious.
Then, the best part of the afternoon was the chinese gift exchange. The limit was $20, so some people bought nice gifts and some people bought some really random gifts. Since I work with all sales people, everyone had a comment about every gift and when people didn't love what they got, they tried to sell other people on why they should steal it from them. It got a little intense.
Originally this was the gift I picked:
I figured that nobody would steal this from me but I was pleasantly surprised when the 25th person to pick did! I was SO excited to get rid of the robot and ended up with 4 dvds...best gift by far!

Here are some of my favorite gifts from today:


a leopard comforter

Rock Em Sock Em

$20 worth of toilet paper


To end out the day we all went around to everybody's cubes and played with the games we got...and I was rock em sock em champ when i played :) I love my job!


No comments: