Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Art Walk

Tonight me and some of the girls from work went to an art walk. We just found out about it, but apparently Jacksonville has it every month. There was a ton of people at the art walk...i loved it! Jacksonville just moved up a notch in my mind after tonight. There were so many cool buildings filled with a bunch of art and it was just so much fun to walk around and see everything.

There also were some cute little stands with jewelry at them and I got some really cute earrings for only $7 (my earring collection is growing very slowly but surely). To end the night we went to a place voted "best burritos in Jacksonville". They were pretty good but Qdoba is def still my fave.

In honor of the art walk I have included some of my favorite paintings:


On another note...my fam comes tomorrow! I am SO excited to see them!

No comments: