Sunday, October 19, 2008

Runway!

I am sad to say that one of my favorite shows is over and never coming back to bravo...however I did hear rumors that project runway is moving to lifetime so hopefully it will be back next season. As I promised, here are my thoughts on the season.
Kenley:
I used to like her at the beginning of the season, but then she turned extremely rude. Her collection reminded me a lot of the 80s, however I did really love her wedding dress and the other outfit below. Overall the collection was my least favorite, but the two outfits below were my favorite individual outfits of the season.


Korto:
I originally wanted Leanne to win but towards then end I really wanted Korto to win b/c I feel that she would benefit most from the win. I loved her collection...especially all of the colors that she included. My favorite dress was definitely the finale dress (the green one below)...I just thought it was so creative!

Leanne:
Throughout the season I thought that Leanna was the most consistent and I liked her designs the most. I thought her collection was very unique and really liked the wave inspiration. I only wished that she would have used a tiny bit more color but I am really glad that she won! I loved her wedding dress and really loved that it had pockets!

I loved this season (just like I loved all the other project runway seasons) and cannot wait for the next one...assuming that it does move to lifetime. And if you want, let me know your thoughts on the collections too!

No comments: