Saturday, October 25, 2008

Highlights

I decided that I would share the highlights of this past week and a half.

1. Banana republic had a huge sale last Wednesday. Almost everything in the store was 30% off and if you brought in an old sweater for their sweater drive you got an additional 30% off. I got a really cute black sweater and a pair of brown pants for such a deal!

2. The zoo had a spooktacular event this weekend that we went. I really love zoos and was excited to get to see the Jacksonville one. It was PACKED with tons of kids in costumes, but I was loving every minute of it.

3. Cole Haan had a grand opening party last Thursday that half of my office went to. It was such a production...they had paparazzi people, hors d'oeuvres, and my manager won a free $500 purse...the whole store was so excited for her!

4. Chipotle is opening on Friday and last night was free burrito day so we all went to have free dinner!

5. Finally Al comes on Friday and I cannot wait!

2 comments:

Kat said...

Amy! I miss you too! It makes me happy that you and Al make time to visit each other, even in Florida! Thanks for the update on Project Runway! haha Nobody had told me about it yet!! haha

Learning to Live said...

Glad u enjoyed the update! I'm waiting to see those awesome pumpkin pictures we took..