Saturday, September 27, 2008

Office!

I have been waiting all summer for the office to come back, so this past Thursday was the highlight of my week! It was just as good as I had hoped for. However, I was a little shocked the Jim proposed to Pam already. I def thought that we would have to wait until the end of the season for that to happen.
In light of the show starting I will share some of my own "office" moment. Too bad I don't have a Dwight in my office, but every once in a while random things will happen. For example:

-Sometimes I will be sitting in my cube and randomly someone will decide to throw over a foam football. Then for the next 5 minutes we see who else we can scare by tossing the football into their cube.

-Last week, I was talking to a doctor when all of the sudden bubbles filled my cube. Someone had brought in bubble and went around blowing them in our cubes to brighten every one's day. It def worked, but got me a little distracted since I focused on popping the bubbles rather than the convo with the doc.

-My fave moment by far in my office was this:
In our office to get to the bathroom you half to walk past a row of cube with IT people in it (or at least I think they do IT, not really sure). So there are a few cubes who have this giant piece of foam board covering the entrance to their cube. I thought that someone had but the foam board there b/c there was no one in the cubes, but the other day when I walked past, all of the sudden the foam board shifted and out came a person. I then figured out that they had created "doors" for their cubes. I am not quite sure why I found this SO funny, but it took everything in my to hold in my laughter when that man popped out.

So there you have it. I love my office and the Scranton office too!

No comments: