Wednesday, October 8, 2008

The fam came to visit!

This past weekend my family (minus mikey) came to visit. It was soo good to see them. I hadn't seen them in in over 3 months which is the longest we have ever been apart. We did a lot of stuff in 3 days but I loved every minute of it.

Here are some of the highlights:
-Al and I went Parasailing! For me this was a pretty big deal but I was so glad I did it. We did it on the Atlantic Ocean, so there were a lot of waves. On ride out there it was so bumpy that there was a time when I thought that it was possible the I could have fallen out of the boat (that part of the trip was not quite as fun). But once we got out deep enough to go into the air I loved it! (i also got a new camera so i will post pics soon)
-We went to my 2 favorite italian restaurants and some other great seafood restaurants, which as most of you know makes me very excited b/c I love food!
-Dad and Al played on the beach while me and mom went into the cute shops. I love beach shops...they have such cute stuff!
-We went to St. Augustine (which I have been there once before when Ash came and it was pretty sketchy) but this time we found the nice area and went to aeven more cute shops. This weekend was filled with a lot of shopping.

It was great weekend! I love hanging out with the fam!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

oh there is more where that came from...look out world...