Tuesday, September 16, 2008

update

so i know i have been slacking on the blog so here is a quick update of my life...

- basically my days consist of chatting with doctors all day. i have a lot of accounts in arkansas and i LOVE talking to them. most of the doctors there are old men who love to chat about life, their practice, retirement, and really anything else they can think of...i really enjoy them :)
-i found a good "young professional" bible study that i have been going to. it has been great to meet some new people through that.
-i finally went to the movies on sunday. i had not been since i first moved here and most of you know that i usually do not go that long in between movies. we saw the women which was really cute, and kind of different b/c there is not one boy in the entire movie.
-i got a call this weekend from this sweet old lady who hung out with me and my fam in the airport when i moved to jacksonville. she was calling to make sure my fam was okay and didn't get destroyed by ike (which btw they are good, we just had some trees fall down in the back yard and no power for a while). i just thought that was so nice that she called! and she is going to cook me dinner when her kitchen remodel is refinished...which is perfect for me b/c i love old people!
-finally this weekend i am going to DISNEY WORLD to see al! i am SOO excited!

that is about all for me. hope all is well with everyone!

No comments: