Monday, September 22, 2008

The Greatest Place on Earth!


This past weekend I went to visit Al in Orlando and we got to Disney World! Many of you know I have a slight obsession with this place, so needless to say I had a fabulous time!

I got to hang out with Al, which was wonderful ,and got meet all of her friends. It was fun to finally get to meet all of the people she had been telling me about.

We got to go to both the Magic Kingdom and Hollywood Studios. Hollywood studios just opened up a new ride, Toy Story Mania, which I was obsessed with. Toy Story is my fave disney movie and this ride was pretty amazing so it was a great combo.
Also, it was the only ride we had to wait for. I have never walked straight onto so many rides in my life...i loved it!

Finally, Saturday was Disney's 60th anniversary of having fireworks, so there was a huge fireworks show. I was very impressed with the amount of fireworks they shot off. At one point the sky got so smokey that it was hard to see the fireworks.

This weekend was great! I wish every weekend could be just like it. Hope you all have a fabulous week :)

2 comments:

Learning to Live said...

Ambie! I'm SO glad you came, it really was a great weekend. I'm glad you had fun and a Jacksonville trip will happen soon :)

Amy Stier said...

Ames! I went to Disney World in July (you know...when I called you) and it was just as fabulous at 22 as it was when I was 7...I konw just what you feel! I am glad you got to experience the Magic! Hope all is well!
Amy D