Monday, September 1, 2008

I Love Labor Day!

Happy Memorial Day!

I am loving having a 3 day weekend. Ash came to visit me which was wonderful! We did a lot of shopping, watched a ton of movies and just lounged around. It was great to see her! As I was dropping her off at the airport I realized the next time I see her she will be getting married...crazy!

Random event of the weekend...we went to this city about 30 mins away called St. Augustine which I had heard that it had a bunch of cute shops in it. Once we got there we quickly went to the wrong area first and ended up in a bunch of random pirate shops complete with a man holding a snake walking down the street (pretty sketch). We then found a "map and guide" with cartoon drawing of it that lead us to the outlets and it was all uphill from there. Overall I had a fabulous weekend with the bff!





2 comments:

Ashley said...

I had such a great time! Love you!

and p.s. it's totally Labor Day, not Memorial Day. : )

Learning to Live said...

yeah, not memorial day, LABOR day! oh ambie!