Sunday, June 1, 2008

A New Chapter

So now that I have graduated and am starting a new chapter in my life, I thought it would be a good idea to start a blog to keep up with everyone. Graduation was two weeks ago, and half of me still don't feel as if I haven't fully realized that I am not going back to Baylor. In the back of my mind I still feel like I am on a break and that everything is going to return to normal in a few weeks. Of course I know that will not happen, but I wish it would. I loved my time at Baylor. I met most of my best friends there, I experienced so many new things, I grew tremendously as a person, and I truly enjoyed every minute of my last four years.

The other half of me is getting ready for Florida. I officially signed my lease today which is both exciting and a little scary. I will be living by myself which will be new for me. I am getting excited about all the new things that I will be able to experience in my new state, but hoping that I can find people with the same values as me. At Baylor this was not an issue at all, but I feel that I am not going to be as fortunate to be surrounded by such a strong Christian atmosphere in the real world. This is something I am praying about and know that God will provide me with a good community...hopefully he works fast once I get there :)

Real world here I come!

1 comment:

Kat said...

Amy! I like your blog! haha! Miss you! -Kattaratta