Sunday, June 15, 2008

50th

This weekend my fam and I went to San Antonio to celebrate my grandparent's 50th wedding anniversary. It was very eventful to say the least. My mom and aunt (and recently me) have been doing so much in preparation for this big event that it was exciting for it to finally come.

Let me start by saying that I have never seen so many old people who were hardcore dancers in my life. It was intense (and quite entertaining to watch)! They busted out the waltz many time, and I actually knew what was going on thanks to social dance :) I especially loved this one old man who never left the dance floor, even during the "kids dance" which was for anyone under 30. Overall my grandparents felt very loved by all their friends and family and we all had a great time too. I really love old people which I guess is a good thing since I am moving to Florida!

No comments: