Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Decorating!

Since I have a lot of free time on my hands and a bunch of gift cards from graduation, I have become obsessed with decorating. My most recent purchase is a wall clock from z gallery which I am very excited about! I have almost nothing to hang on my walls so this should be a great start. I have found so many good deals and so far I feel that I have purchased quite a few things for not that much. The sales have been good to me!

At my house at home we get a ton of catalogs (I signed up to receive a ton of them b/c I think they are fun to look at) and have found a way to make a bunch of the stuff for much cheaper. I am not very crafty, but I am going to give this a shot and let y'all know how this works out. I will post pics as soon as I get in my new apt (and as soon as I figure out how to post pics). Hopefully I can make things work!

1 comment:

Celina said...

hey! i like your recent posts. but it makes me miss you! can't wait till july!