Monday, June 30, 2008

Bachelorette Party

On Saturday we had Ash's Bachelorette party...some of you are prob wondering why we had it so early, but this was the only time that would work with all of the bridesmaids so I was glad that everyone got to come.

First we all went to get manicures and pedicures at this cute little nail salon but Ash's house downtown. After that we all headed over to Maggiano's for dinner. We had a TON of food, all of which was delicious. Finally, we ended the night by all going to Ash's sister's house to eat dessert, play games, and open gifts. It was really fun to just sit around and talk about random things and great to see Begin and Liz who I haven't seen in a while. This was my first bachelorette party to go to/co host so I didn't really know what to expect, but I think everything went over well. Now I am looking forward to the next bachelorette party for J Patt on Thursday...I cannot wait to see the tri!

No comments: