Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I usually never do these things...

My cable isn't working and I got tagged three times so I figured I would answer the questions. I can only answer with one word so here ya go!

1. Where is your cell phone? charging
2. Your significant other? tbd
3. Your hair? short
4. Your mother? sweet
5. Your father? fun
6. Your favorite thing? people
7. Your dream last night? none
8. Your favorite drink? coke
9. Your dream/goal? happiness
10. The room you're in? bedroom
11. Your fear? alone
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? dallas
13. Where were you last night? conference
14. What you're not? confrontational
15. Muffins/donuts? muffin
16. One of your wish list items? gps
17. Where you grew up? texas!
18. The last thing you did? eat
19. What are you wearing? slippers
20. Your TV? office
21. Your pet? maggie
22. Your computer? lifeline
23. Your life? fabulous
24. Your mood? exhausted
25. Missing someone? definitely
26. Favorite pastime? talking
27. Something you're not wearing? coat
28. Favorite Store? banana
29. Your summer? beach
30. Your favorite color? pink
31. When is the last time you laughed? tonight
32. Last time you cried? can't remember
33. Who will re-post this? alice
34. Four places I go over and over? work, church, home, mcalisters.
35.Four people who e-mail me? boss, mom, ash, potterybarn
36. Four of my favorite foods? cheesecake, manicotti, dark chocolate, sandwiches
37. Four places I would like to be right now? texas, australia, london, boston
38. Four people I tag? ash, al, besco, jpatt

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I hope you get that gps!!! :) I'm calling you this weekend!!