Friday, August 8, 2008

My Summer Obsession

As many of you know I have been obsessed with So You Think You Can Dance for the past few summers, including this one. So...this post will be on my thoughts of the season :)

First, I was a little disappointed with the winner. I did really like Joshua, but I LOVED Twitch and also really liked Katie to I was hoping one of them would be chosen before Joshua.

Also, I think America did a pretty bad job on voting multiple times:
ex: Kherrington voted off before Comfort ?!?! (what were people thinking)
ex 2: Will voted off before Mark...again I don't know what happened here

Here were my favorite dances of the season:
1. Bleeding Love- Chelsea and Mark
2. Mercy- Twitch and Katie
3. The group hip hop dance by Shane Sparks
4. I really liked the dance last night when past sytycd dancers all danced together!

Finally, a note about the choreographers:
-I LOVED Tabitha and Napoleon and all of their dances. I was really glad they came to the show
-I really miss Wade and Shane Sparks. They were my 2 faves and neither of them were big this season
-The girl with the mohawk was creepy...although I did really like her most recent dance.

So those are my thoughts until next year....I am already getting excited for season 5!

No comments: