Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Fay Fay Go Away

So I am currently in the middle of tropical storm Fay. It is raining like crazy here and the sky looks like night time all throughout the day. My desk is by a window so my cube was very dark today. Tomorrow is the day it is supposed to get the worse for Jacksonville, so hopefully everything will be good and we can still have power. But, if the power goes out I am prepared.

Here is how I have prepared for Fay:
-Bought water and snapple
-bought self open spaghettios that am prepared to eat cold if i have to :)
-figured out who has which board games in my apt complex and set a meeting place to have game day!
I am hoping work will be canceled tomorrow...I mean if the city is canceling school surely we should get a day off too!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

omg i'm worried about you! the map looks very ominous!! and eating spaghettios?! where's the humanity?! please keep me informed in your safety :)

Desiree said...

amy i am concerned for your life?! Fay fay go away so amy can go outside and play!

Meredith's Mémoires said...

My parents keep asking me, "Meredith, is Amy ready for the tropical storm?" Now I can answer without hesitation, "Why yes, she has water bottles and spaghettios." I hope you get lucky and have your first "snow" day at work. Miss you already!