Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Life in a hotel

Sunday night I checked into the hilton literally 5 mins from my house and I get to stay here for the next two weeks (crazy...but i am racking up the hotel points). We are going through training primary sales school which basically I learn even more about the eye, our products, and how to talk to doctors.

Here I some things I have loved so far:
-I got to put in a ton of contacts today which was cool (actually someone else put them in for me b/c I could not do it myself)
-we get to eat amazing meals every night that we don't have to pay for ourselves
-doctors have come to chat with us and have helped me learn a ton of cool stuff (i have kinda become obsessed with the eye which is really nerdy, i know)
-there is a really interesting boy in my class that never allows for a dull moment...ask me in person and i have numerous stories already

That is about all work wise but I wanted to thank everyone for all your sweet birthday messages! You guys are great and made my day amazing!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

putting in contacts is hard...I remember my first time...there were def tears shed at the fact that I could not do it! hahaha! I'm so excited I get to see you soon! yay! Oh and I'm also glad you're doing so well!