Thursday, February 12, 2009

Meetings Galore

The past 4 days I have been at our national meeting for work. I love having all of the sales reps in the country in one place b/c everyone is so nice and super chatty. The down fall to these things is that we literally go from meeting to meeting to meeting all day every day.

Every year we have a big awards banquet which people tend to get real into. But the best part is afterwards they created a "club vistakon". I personally think the company was trying a little to hard to be cool b/c when we walked in there was a ton of multicolored flashing lights everywhere. I was dying laughing the instant I walked in but loved how all othe older reps we impressed with "club scene".

I do really love all the people I work with and this week made me love them all even more!

No comments: