Monday, February 16, 2009

It's Fun To Stay at the YMCA

I finally did it...I joined a gym! Most of you know that working out is probably at the bottom of my list in terms of things that I want to do, but I finally just sucked it up and joined. I sit at my desk all day so I just feel like I need to move around a little more so working out is now is on my schedule of things to do.

The wonderful thing about the gym I joined is that they have a TON of classes and I have already recruited people to go with me. I am most excited about Cardio dance and Zumba (also a dance-ish class). I think this could possibly even be fun, but I will let you know after I go through the classes.

The second great thing about this gym is that it used to be are really fancy private workout place/spa, but it was a little too high end and went out of business not too long after they opened. So the really fancy gym donated the building and all the fancy equipment to the YMCA and now we get to use everything but only have to pay for the YMCA.

Working out...here I come!

1 comment:

Celina said...

i am so proud of you! can't wait to see your rock hard little booty in a couple weeks!