Monday, May 4, 2009

I joined the trend...

and started the shred!


I have given up on the gym so instead I am doing the 30 day shred. I have heard of so many people that are doing this so I figure it must be good.

My friend Lauren is doing it with me so I will have someone to motivate me to do it. We even are making a 30 day chain link (the kind that you make in 2nd grade with construction paper) and putting it in our cubes to count down the 30 days!

Today was our first day of doing it and it am pretty sure my arms are going to be sore tomorrow. I think once we get the hang of what we are doing we take Begin's advice and listen to our own music.

30 days from now Lauren and I are going to be shredded :)

1 comment:

Sarah said...

way to go amy a! what size weights did you end up buying. I hope the next time i see you (a-whit's wedding) you're going to be buff!