Saturday, March 7, 2009

Waco Weekend!

Last weekend I finally got to go back to Baylor for one of my favorite things ever...SING!!! It was SO much fun seeing all my roomies (minus Dez) and MKAKA (minus Kat). I have missed everyone sooo much and am so glad we all got to hang out. Next time we will all be together A Whit will be married!

When we were in Waco I got to go to a lot of my old favorite places:
-La Fiesta (i have really been craving mexican food b/c it is just not the same in Florida)
-Cafe Capp
-Bush's
-Spice
-attempted to go to common grounds
After being back at Waco I realized that I really do love that city.

Now for my thoughts on SING:
My favorite act was Pi Phi's which was a monsters theme. I thought it was so clever, loved all the songs, and just thought it was really creative. I was SHOCKED that they didn't even make pigskin...I mean their dancing was a little sloppy but other than that I have no clue why they didn't make it.

I also really liked K Sig (but I always love them), ATO, Kappa (even thought no one agrees with me), Sing Alliance, and KOT. I was so happy that Sing Alliance got 3rd place and thought they really deserved it! I also am so happy that Phi Chi finally was not in pigskin!.

Overall I had a FABULOUS weekend (minus slight plane problems) and cannot wait to come back to Texas again very soon!

2 comments:

Kat said...

Amy! I miss you! Glad you had fun in Waco!

Learning to Live said...

slight plane problems?!! haha, just kidding, i'm so happy you came and even more glad that we shared being awake at 5 am... good times :)