Saturday, July 19, 2008

Making the move



I am now officially all moved into my new house! It took a while to get here, but after and emergency plane landing I finally made it (I did get to learn the proper bracing procedure which is just what everyone wants to learn on their flight :) I got everything moved in with the exception of my armouir (which wouldn't fit through the door) but other than that everything went smoothly.



So far I love Florida. I have been to the beach 3 times in the past week. I still feel like I am on vacation b/c I am not used to having the luxury of a beach 15 minutes away! Everyone here is really nice and I have already make work friends (as many of you know my main concern was make a friend and so I was pleasantly surprised when I got 10 work friends who all hang out together).


Work has been busy so far, but I like it! It is nice to get back into a routine...even though my routine here includes a much earlier wake up time and bed time. Our first day they gave us 5 binders FULL of information that we must know about the eye. I have been studying at the office every day from 8-5 ever since. One more week of studying and then next week I have a test which I must make a 90 on so it looks like I will be studying a lot this week. Here is a sample of the fun stuff I get to memorize:


Well that is all I got for now. I know that I have been slacking on the blogging but as soon as my test is over I will get better at it.
I think I am going to like it here :)







1 comment:

Kat said...

Emergency plane landing! That's way too stressful for me! haha I'm glad you survived and it didn't seem like that big of a deal for you! Miss you Amy!