Sunday, July 6, 2008

wedding weekend

and so the weddings begin...

this weekend was jam packed with wedding events for jpatt and i loved every minute of it! it was so great to hang out with all of my baylor friends and just chat about what we have all been up to...even though many of those convos revolved around all of our new blogs :) now only 1 more month until celina's wedding!

on another note, today i had to say some goodbyes to some of my closest friends which is never fun. i said bye to my some of my old roommates this morning and bye to ash this afternoon and it made florida seem even more real to me. i am excited to start my new job and meet new people but also very nervous all at the same time. only 4 more days in texas.

1 comment:

Robin said...

AW fam!! I'm excited to see so many of us have blogs!! Glad I will be able to keep up with what you are up to. I may be coming to Florida soon and if I do I will be calling you!! Good luck with the move!